英国海外代表签证REPRESENTATIVE VISA, #2196
LONDON UK 伦敦英国
UK REPRESENTATIVE OF OVERSEAS BUSINESS
You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an overseas business if you’re from outside the EEA and Switzerland and you’re either:
- the sole representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company
- an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK
To be eligible for this visa you must:
- apply from outside the EEA
- have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds
- meet the english requirement
If you are coming to the UK as a sole representative you must:
- be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK
- have extensive related industry experience and knowledge
- hold a senior position within the company (but not be a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf
- intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK, for example a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary
You may also be eligible if the company has a legal entity in the UK that does not employ staff or transact business.
If your company has been working to establish a UK branch or subsidiary, but it is not yet set up, you can replace a previous sole representative.
四、Newspaper, news agency or broadcast employees
报社、通讯社或广播公司雇员As an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation, you can come to the UK if you’re being posted here on a long-term assignment.
五、Knowledge of English英语知识
You may need to prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.
You can prove your knowledge of English by either:
- passing an approved english language test with at least CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening
- having an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognised byUK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
When you apply you’ll need to provide:
- a current passport or other valid travel identification
- evidence that you can support yourself and any dependants during your trip, for example bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months
- details of where you’ll be staying during your stay
- proof that you meet the Englih requirement
- your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
You’ll need to have a blank page in your passport on which to put the visa.
You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.
When applying as a sole representative of an overseas company you’ll need to provide:
- a full description of the parent company’s activities, including details of assets and accounts
- a letter confirming the overseas company will establish a wholly-owned subsidiary or register a branch in the UK in the same business activity as the parent company
- your job description, employment contract and salary details
- a letter confirming you’re familiar with the company and have the power to take operational decisions
You should also provide evidence that you:
- are directly employed by the parent company and are not acting as a sales agent (ie hired by a company to sell or distribute their products within the UK, but working for yourself and providing your services for a fee)
- were recruited to the company outside of the UK, hold a senior position and are able to make decisions on its behalf and have the authority to establish and operate a registered branch
- will be working full time for the company for the duration of your stay and will not carry out any other work
- are not a majority shareholder in the company
More information, contact with Dr Matthias D
更多信息联系: Matthias 博士
电话MP: + 86 13681628171