UK TIER 1 INVESTOR VISA英国投资签证, #2193


Purpose: Service
Property or Service Type: Visa & Immigration
Country: UK
City: London
Available Date: 30/12/2019
Ownership: Agent
Currency: GBP


UK TIER 1 Investor Visa 


一、TIER 1 Investor Visa Eligibility

You must have at least £2,000,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa.

You must:

  • be 18 or over to apply for this visa
  • be able to prove that the money belongs to either you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner
  • have opened an account at a UK regulated bank to use for your funds

Your funds must be:

  • held in one or more regulated financial institutions
  • free to spend (‘disposable’) in the UK

Your money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply.






二、Documents you must provide

When you apply you’ll need to provide:

  • a current passport or other valid travel identification
  • your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
  • a criminal record certificate  from any country you have stayed in for a total of 12 months or more over the last 10 years

You need a blank page in your passport for your visa.

You’ll need to provide a certified translation  of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.





三、Evidence of investment funds

You’ll need to provide evidence showing that you have the required investment funds.


Your own money

If you’re using your own money to invest, you should be able to show:


  • how much money you have and where it’s being held
  • where the money came from if you’ve had the money for less than 2 years, for example you inherited it from a relative
  • that the money can be transferred to the UK and converted to sterling (if it’s not already in the UK)


Your partner’s money

You’ll need to provide:

  • a certificate of marriage or civil partnership, or in the case of unmarried or same-sex relationships, proof that you are in a long-term relationship (at least 2 years)
  • a statement from your partner confirming that they will allow you to control the funds in the UK
  • a letter from a legal adviser stating that the declaration is valid



四、Evidence you have a UK bank account你有英国银行帐户的证据

You must provide a letter to prove you have an account at a UK regulated bank to use for your investment funds. The letter must:


  • have been issued by an authorised official
  • be dated within 3 months of your application
  • be on the official headed paper of the bank
  • state your name and account number
  • confirm you’ve opened an account with the bank in order to invest £2,000,000
  • confirm the bank is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
  • confirm checks for money-laundering have been carried out


More information, contact with Dr Matthias D

微信Wechat: caina787


电话MP: + 86 13681628171

Energy efficient

Not subject Energy Performance European

Not subject Gas European

Facebook comments

Agent other estates