PORTUGAL GOLDEN VISA葡萄牙黄金签证, #1150
ALFAMA LISBON PORTUGAL EUR500,000 UP
PORTUGAL GOLDEN VISA 葡萄牙黄金签证（ 一人申请全家三代移民）
APPLYING FOR RESIDENCE IN PORTUGAL(ARI)
FOR LIVING IN PORTUGAL AND FAMILY REUNIFICATION
ARTICLE 90-A – RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED 材料要求
The rules governing the granting of Residence Permit for Investment (ARI/Golden Visa), in force from 8 October 2012, enable third country nationals to obtain a temporary residence permit to conduct business activities with visa waiver to enter national territory. The beneficiaries of ARI / Golden Visa are entitled to:
- Residence visa waiver for entering Portugal;
- Living and working in Portugal, on condition that they stay in Portugal for a period of 7 or more days, in the first year, and 14 or more days, in the subsequent years;
- Visa exemption for travelling within the Schengen Area;
- Family reunification
- Applying for permanent residence (pursuant to the Aliens Act – Act number 23/2007 of 4 July with the current wording );
- Applying for Portuguese citizenship, by naturalization, provided all other requirements set out by the Nationality Act are fulfilled (Act number 37/81 of 3 October, as amended);
All third country citizens who conduct an investment activity, as an individual businessperson or through a company set up in Portugal or in another EU Member State and who, in addition, are stably settled in Portugal, provided these citizens fulfil the quantitative requirements and the time requirements set out by the relevant legislation, may apply for a Residence Permit for Investment, by one of the following routes:
- Capital transfer with a value equal to or above 1 million Euros;
- The creation of, at least, 10 job positions;
- The purchase of real estate property with a value equal to or above 500 thousand Euros;
- The purchase of real estate property, with construction dating back more than 30 years or located in urban regeneration areas, for refurbishing, for a total value equal to or above 350 thousand Euros;
- Capital transfer with a value equal to or above 350 thousand Euros for investing in research activities conducted by public or private scientific research institutions
- volved in the national scientific or technologic system;
- Capital transfer with a value equal to or above 250 thousand Euros for investing in artistic output or supporting the arts, for reconstruction or refurbishment of the national heritage, through the local and central authorities, public institutions, public corporate sector, public foundations, private foundations of public interest, networked local authorities, local corporate sector organizations, local associations and public cultural associations, pursuing activities of artistic output, and reconstruction or maintenance of the national heritage;
- Capital transfer of the amount of 350 thousand Euros, or higher, for the acquisition of units of investment funds or venture capital fund of funds dedicated to the capitalisation of companies, capital injected under the Portuguese legislation, whose maturity, at the moment of the investment, is, at least, of five years and, at least, 60% of the investments is realized in commercial companies with head office in national territory;
- Capital transfer of the amount of 350 thousand Euros, or higher, for constitution of a commercial society with head office in the national territory, combined with the creation of five permanent working jobs, or for the reinforcement of the share capital of a commercial society with head office in national territory, already existing, with the creation or keeping of working jobs, with a minimum of five permanent jobs, and for a minimum period of three years;
- Family reunification.
Portuguese, EU and EEE nationals are not eligible for the ARI/Golden Visa scheme.
Acquisition of real estate property of an amount equal to or above 500 thousand Euros
Documents and general requirements: 材料和要求
• Passport or any other valid travel document;
• Evidence of entry and legal stay in the National Territory;
- Document proving the Applicant is covered by the National Health Service; or
- Document proving the Applicant is the holder of an internationally recognised health insurance for the time period of the legal residence requested or featuring the automatic renewal of the insurance;
• Extract from the criminal record of the country of origin, or of the country (or countries) where the Applicant is living for more than one year; otherwise, a certificate by the Portuguese diplomatic representation or consular mission. It shall be issued up to three months before the submission of all the documentation legally required and translated into Portuguese;
• Supporting evidence of the tax identification number, or equivalent, of the country of origin, residence or tax residence;
• Filling in the Application Form (standard form) stating the authorisation for consultation of the Portuguese Criminal Record;
• Sworn Statement by which the Applicant declares to comply with all the minimum quantitative and time requirements (five years) for the investment activity in the National Territory;
• Evidence of the tax obligations duly filled in by means of submitting the negative debt declaration issued, up to 45 days maximum in advance, by the Tax and Customs Authority and the Social Security or, if not feasible, a declaration stating the non-existence of a record within these entities;
• Payment receipt for analysis of the ARI application.
Documents related to the investment:
For investment by means of the acquisition of real estate property of an amount equal to or above 500 thousand euros, the amount of this investment can be reduced to 20% (400 thousand euros) when made in a low density territory (NUT III level with less than 100 inhabitants per Km2 or PIB per capita less than 75% of the national average).
This type of investment can be made individually or through a shareholder limited liability company of which the Applicant is the shareholder.
For this type of investment, the investor must prove the ownership of the real estates (or otherwise the pre-contract agreement, with a first-hand cash equal to or above 500 thousand euros, 400 thousand in a low density territory - NUTS III level), as follows:
To have acquired them in a co-ownership regime, provided the Applicant for the ARI invests an amount equal to or above 500 thousand euros, 400 thousand in a low density territory - NUTS III level);
To have acquired them through a shareholder limited liability company of which the Applicant is the shareholder;
To have charged them for the part which exceeds the minimum investment amount of 500 thousand euros, 400 thousand in a low density territory - NUTS III level;
To have leased or holding them for commercial, industrial, agricultural or tourist purposes;
The Applicant must prove that the investment has been made within the minimum amount required by submitting the following documentation:
Acquisition deed of the real estate (s) or the pre-contract agreement (with a first-hand cash equal to or above 500 thousand euros, 400 thousand in a low density territory - NUTS III level);
Declaration of a credit institution authorised or registered in the national territory within Bank of Portugal, attesting the effective international transfer of assets for its acquisition or payment of the first-hand cash stated at the pre-contract agreement of the amount equal to or above 500 thousand euros, 400 thousand euros in a low density territory - NUTS III level, substantiating the ARI investment;
Land Register Certificate with the records, endorsements and registration in force, proving the ownership of the real estates, free from any charges and obligations or the Land Register Certificate in which the caution in the land register is stated, and valid, declared in the pre-contract agreement, where legally possible, with a first-hand cash equal to or above 500 thousand euros, 400 thousand in a low density territory - NUTS III level;
Legal description of the real estate, where legally possible.
If the acquisition of the real estate is made through a shareholder limited liability company or the latter one is the promising buyer:
• Extract from the register of companies as well, in the case where the investment is made through a shareholder limited company, of which the Applicant is the shareholder, as for in no. 13 of Article 65-A of the Regulatory Decree no. 84/07, of 05/11, as amended.